Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am creating art in an old form long undone, but recreated in a new way. I found this exact color thread at a 2nd hand store and ran out just before finishing the set I was creating. Stores didn't have, so to Amazon I flew. I found, I recieved, it was Exactly Right! The set is finished and hanging in my first Art Show, called "No Artist Left Behind." Even if no one buys, at least people saw it. Thank you Amazon!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Royale Classic Metallic Crochet Cotton White/Silver 162M-1S, 3 Item(s)/Order
Product Description:
COATS&CLARK-Royale Metallic Crochet Cotton.Premium-quality bedspread weight thread perfect for doilies; table runners; tablecloths; home decor and accessories.93% Mercerized Cotton/ 7% Metallic; 3 ply; size 10; 100yd/91m.Suggested crochet hook: 7/1.5mm.Care: machine wash (max.temp. 86F/30C); dry flat; do not bleach; do not iron; do not dry clean.Imported. "
Want to buy Royale Classic Metallic Crochet Cotton White/Silver 162M-1S, 3 Item(s)/Order at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment