Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I absolutely love this ring! The instructions in the kit are pretty good, though it will probably help if you're already familiar with the Japanese style of double needle bead weaving. I ended up using my own Fireline 6lb test thread instead of the nylon thread included in the kit, as it was a bit too thick to get through any of my beading needles, but other than that, there are plenty of supplies included to finish this ring, even with a few extra beads in case you end up needing them. And while the instruction are written for a size 6.5 ring, there are more than enough seed beads included to make the ring larger if you need to. I think it took me maybe an hour and a half to complete the ring, including the time I took to figure out the best pattern for the ring base to fit my finger.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Create Your Own Miyuki Beaded Ring Kit - Grey Blue Size 6.5
Product Description:
Miyuki Brand Beading Kit
Create A Blue Grey Glass Bead Ring
Size 6 1/2
All Beads And Thread Included
No Returns On Opened Kits
Want to buy Create Your Own Miyuki Beaded Ring Kit - Grey Blue Size 6.5 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment