Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was looking for a set of sheets to replace a Nautica set I'd literally worn out in five years. I was thrilled to find this set because I really liked the pattern. Thread count was in the ballpark, too. They felt fabulous right out of the package. I've had them for about a month, washed them once and guess what...they are already "pilling."Feels like I'm sleeping in a sand box. I contacted Nautica Customer Service (I really don't think the pilling is Amazon's problem), but they weren't really interested in helping - told me to contact the retailer.I'll be returning the Nautica's as soon as I get the replacement (Amazon's Pinzon line, which has gotten some great reviews).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nautica Anchorage Sheet Set
Product Description:
Nautica Anchorage 400 Thread Count Sheet Set is an ivory plaid with a mix of icy blue and charcoal gray.Bringing a striking, sophisticated look to your bed. A great coordinate to the Anchorage bedding ensemble.Twin Sheet includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet (Fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 18" deep), and one standard pillowcase.
Want to buy Nautica Anchorage Sheet Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment