7/15/2011

Martha Stewart Collection "360 Thread Count" Solid Flat Sheet, Twin Review

Martha Stewart Collection '360 Thread Count' Solid Flat Sheet, Twin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I would not recommend buying this sheet if you want a bright red.I bought two sheets to modify it for my son's toddler bed.One was to be made into a bottom fitted sheet and the other a top sheet fitted at one end.First of all it is more of a light red, almost coral and after washing it after initially receiving it faded right away.I am not pleased at all with the quality.It also is almost stiff to the feel.I am going to get some more use out of it and buy another brand, probably in a navy blue.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Martha Stewart Collection 360 Thread Count Solid Flat Sheet, Twin

Product Description:
In a vibrant assortment of easy to coordinate colors, these crisp and cool 360-thread-count cotton percale sheets are the foundation of a beautifully comfortable bed.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Want to buy Martha Stewart Collection 360 Thread Count Solid Flat Sheet, Twin at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment