7/31/2011

ELEGANCE 800 Thread Count Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Sateen Stripe Beige (Queen). Review

ELEGANCE 800 Thread Count Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Sateen Stripe Beige.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
ELEGANCE 800 Thread Count Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Sateen Stripe Beige (Queen). This is why I though I was getting a sateen material, but the only thing sateen is the stripe. These are 800tc Egyptian cotton? These are the worst sheets I have had to date, and do my research on things like these to try an avoid getting ripped off.
When I got them I was immediately unimpressed with the feel, so I washed them in hopes of softening them up. They just started piling and little nits of fabric were all over them. These are the opposite of what I was looking for in a sheet set. They are not soft and smooth to the touch and I paid almost $20 more for these than my old 500tc sheets that I loved from QVC. I will go back to those even though they didn't last as long as they should have. I have been using the top sheet of my old set over these just so I can stand it til I get my new set.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ELEGANCE 800 Thread Count Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Sateen Stripe Beige (Queen).

Product Description:
Made from the finest cotton in the world, these pure Egyptian cotton sheets are woven to a luxurious 800 threads per square inch. Featuring extra deep pockets for today's newer thicker mattresses of up to 18 inches.

Buy NowGet 58% OFF

Want to buy ELEGANCE 800 Thread Count Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Sateen Stripe Beige (Queen). at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment