6/02/2011

AUNT LYDIA'S BAMBOO CROCHET THREAD SIZE 10-LILAC Review

AUNT LYDIA'S BAMBOO CROCHET THREAD SIZE 10-LILAC
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I BOUGHT SOME AUNT LYDIA'S SIZE 10 BAMBOO CROCHET THREAD AND I LOVE IT!! SO NOW I HAVE PURCHASED ALL THE COLORS I CAN FIND HERE.IT IS SOOO SOFT AND DRAPES WONDERFULLY FOR MINIATURE AFGANS. I THINK IT IS THE BEST STUFF I HAVE FOUND. THE LILAC IS VERY PRETTY BUT ALL OF THE COLORS ARE VERY NICE THAT I HAVE FOUND.I WILL BE WATCHING FOR MORE OF THIS BAMBOO THREAD.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AUNT LYDIA'S BAMBOO CROCHET THREAD SIZE 10-LILAC

Product Description:
COATS&CLARK-Aunt Lydia's Bamboo Crochet Thread.Bamboo-a Renewable Resource: Bamboo is considered a renewable resource because it can reach a mature height of 75 feet in two months.Bamboo Facts: naturally anti-bacterial; odor resistant; breathable and cool; 3 times more absorbent than cotton and durable and strong with a silky hand.Its luxurious hand is perfect for shawls and wraps. Its rich colors; soft sheen and amazing drape make every project extra special.Available in Many colors.100% Bamboo: size 10. 300yards/274 meters.Recommended crochet hook: 7 (1.5mm).Care: Machine wash gentle cycle warm water (maximum temperature: 104F/40C; no bleach; rinse well and promptly remove; roll in towel and block to dry.Imported.

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy AUNT LYDIA'S BAMBOO CROCHET THREAD SIZE 10-LILAC at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment