Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Having only paid approximately $40 for this sheet set, I should have expected that the quality would not be what I was used to with more expensive sheets, but I really was incredibly disappointed when I opened the package.
The first thing that I noticed was that the "burnt orange" was much closer to BRIGHT orange... not quite traffic cone bright, but still MUCH brighter/lighter than the color looks in the picture and MUCH brighter than one would expect with the name of the color.
Once I opened the package (which, incidentally, was labeled as "1200 thread count" and not the 1000 thread count that I actually ordered- though I'm not complaining that they apparently "upgraded" my order) and touched the sheets, I was shocked at how thin they were.I generally buy at least 600 thread count sheets and this set feels MUCH cheaper/thinner than those- at supposedly TWICE the thread count... almost see-through, honestly.
All in all, I would not recommend these sheets to anyone thinking that they were getting a high end product for a great price.We all know it's true, but you really do get what you pay for.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1000 Thread Count KING Size 4pc Egyptian Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, BURNT ORANGE
Product Description:
Enjoy a cool and comfortable night's sleep with exceptionally thin breathable sheets that have a silky soft feel and a lustrous finish. These sheets provide a lasting vibrancy of color no matter how often they are washed and are made of high strength micro fiber yarns that will stay soft and wrinkle free for years to come with the soft touch of 1000 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheet set. Soft to the touch, easy care No ironing necessary.Deep Pocket Sheets for oversized Mattresses.
Want to buy 1000 Thread Count KING Size 4pc Egyptian Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, BURNT ORANGE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment