3/12/2011

Royal Hotel's 1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 TC Solid Burgundy Review

Royal Hotel's 1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 TC Solid Burgundy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Given the price I paid ($35.99 + s&h) I was skeptical about the quality of these sheets until they arrived - they're wonderful and well worth the price!Very comfortable and true to size; I have a deep queen and they are some of the few sheets I've had that will actually stay on.Very pleased.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Royal Hotel's 1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 TC Solid Burgundy



Buy Now

Want to buy Royal Hotel's 1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 TC Solid Burgundy at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment