3/05/2011

Nautica Westwind Sheet Set Review

Nautica Westwind Sheet Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this sheet set in December 2008, and by February 2009, the fabric already started beading. This includes the pillow cases, and not to mention, it was very uncomfortable to sleep on. Because of this I had to spend $175+ on more sheets in just a few months. I was very dissatisfied with this product. I've purchased and loved Nautica products previous to this one, but something has changed in their quality.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nautica Westwind Sheet Set

Product Description:
Nautica Westwind 310 Thread Count Sheet Set brings a contemporary look your bedroom.These sheets feature a solid chocolate brown accented with a khaki colored hem on the pillowcases and flat sheet. Accented with a aqua blue piping.These soft sheets are the perfect way to complete your Nautica Westwind bedding ensemble.Cal-King Set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet (fits mattresses up to 16" deep) and two king pillowcases.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Nautica Westwind Sheet Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment