2/24/2011

Alissa 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set Review

Alissa 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I followed directions, cold wash & low dry.I have never seen sheets shrink inches.I can barely get the fitted sheet on the mattress, needed my husbands help.Prior to washing it would have fitted a mattress 2-3" higher.The flat sheet also shrunk several inches and now can barely be tucked in on the sides and front end.It is one big wrinkled mess.I would call this set defective and not worth the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Alissa 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set

Product Description:
Alissa sheet set is a great addition to any bedroom. The 100 percent cotton, 300-thread-count, 1-ply sateen sheet set provides you with a light weight, soft and breathable bedding essential. This sheet set contains 1 queen flat sheet, which measures 102 by 90-inches, 1 queen fitted sheet, which measures 80 by 60 by 15-inches and 2 standard pillow cases, which measure 20 by 30-inches. The flat sheet and pillow cases have a single fold hem treatment. The fabric is calendared and mercerized for long lasting comfort and quality. This sheet set is machine washable in cold water, tumble dry low and remove promptly.

Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Want to buy Alissa 300-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment