Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I would first like to say that these sheets are fine for the price. I paid about $45 for them even though I now see the price has increased to $99. They are NOT $99 sheets. The title clearly states 1500 thread count but these sheets are maybe 350 sateen TOPS. I have legitimate 1000 thread count sheets that are thick and luxurious. If you hold one of these "1500's" up to the light, you can see through it. The label on the sheets says "Experience the comfort and soft touch "AS" a 1500 thread count" so even though the Amazon title states 1500, they clearly are not. Decent sheets - the color is exactly what I needed but these are by no means plush if that's what you were looking for.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1500 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket Plum
Product Description:
Enjoy a cool and comfortable night's sleep with exceptionally breathable sheets that have a silky soft feel and a lustrous finish. These sheets provide a lasting vibrancy of color no matter how often they are washed and are made of high strength micro fiber yarns that will stay soft and wrinkle free for years to come with the soft touch as 1500 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton.
Want to buy 1500 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket Plum at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment