Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had a little experience with good quality sheets and some lesser. I think these outperform most near the top. Whatever that means. I've used those with 600 to 1000 tpi made in India, and these feel as good or better than those. These wash up really well, and no, I don't iron sheets! So what's to look at when you're asleep? I really got burned with one "quality" set that was a high # tpi and said it was "California king". The collar barely came over the blanket edge when made up. These give a full 5-6 inch fold-over, and fully tucked in (8-10 inches) at the foot. I'm guessing maybe too hot a dryer helped shrink the other, but it was washed cold. My bad! These didn't lose any length dried on warm.But WAIT! Buy now and they will include an extra set of pillow cases absolutely free! That's right! FOUR pillow cases! (At least that's with the Cal King set). I'm not sure what kind of color "sea blue" is but this one should be "sea green blue". Mostly blue, though, I think. I'm very happy with the purchase regardless what color they are.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cottonova Tuxedo Stripe, 450-Thread Count, 4-Piece Cotton Sheet Set
Product Description:
Cottonova luxurious Tuxedo stripe designed sheets woven from single-ply, long staple yarns. All around elastic on the fitted sheet for a proper fit of extra-deep mattresses up to 17". 100% Cotton.
Want to buy Cottonova Tuxedo Stripe, 450-Thread Count, 4-Piece Cotton Sheet Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment