12/24/2010

Beadalon Thread Heaven Single Pack Review

Beadalon Thread Heaven Single Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I turn to Amazon for mostly books and music but am continually amazed at the much broader range of items that they carry.So I was pleasantly surprised when I found that a product recommended to me by a needlework professional was available at Amazon's site.Not having used it, I only ordered one as I wanted to try it out and the shipping unfortunately cost more than the product itself.But I will buy them in a higher quantity next time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Beadalon Thread Heaven Single Pack

Product Description:
Apply a thin coating to the thread surface to straighten, strengthen, and bind thread fibers together and prevent fraying, protect against sunlight, humidity, and other environmental conditions. Made in USA.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Beadalon Thread Heaven Single Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment