11/24/2010

FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008" Crystal Clear Review

FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008' Crystal Clear
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been a beader for over 30 years, but have been out of the "loop" for a while now.I got an order for a beaded pow-wow crown and started with Nymo thread.I stumbled onto FireLine and I am loving it.It doesn't fray.It threads nicely.I have used the .006 and the .008 and either fit through a size 12 beading needle, so I would say it is pretty fine.The .008 is a bit heavier and is working perfectly with size 11 seed beads that require multiple pass throughs.It comes in clear or gray and it's practically invisible in my work.The only drawback I see is that the needle can split the line just a little.But even with that, I don't think that would reduce the strength of the work in any noticeable way.The cost is a bit high, so I suppose you could use the Nymo for the body of the work and trim the edges with FireLine.But the prices at Amazon are the best I have found so far.

Click Here to see more reviews about: FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008 Crystal Clear

Product Description:
FireLine is a pre waxed, braided cord consisting of gel-spun polyetholene - which is known as the strongest fiber, per diameter, ever created. It has an unbelievably high tensile strength and has been recommended in numerous how-to articles on bead working. The 6lb test will fit a #12 English beading needle. .008", Crystal Clear, 6lb. test, 50 yards.

Buy Now

Want to buy FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008 Crystal Clear at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment